skip to main | skip to sidebar

Aidan's photography

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my first video

 Watch carefully.  it's a fast one.
Posted by Aidan at 6:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

my self portrait

my self portrait

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Farmer's Market Today
      • "I got two pictures of outside in the backyard. O...
      • dad and callum hugginganother self portrait with m...
      • Continued second day photos + Mom borrows the came...
      • Aidan took 268 photos today, these are the ones he...
      • my first video
      • some more first day pictures
      • my first photo shoot

About Me

Aidan
hey, I'm Aidan Reid. I'm 5 years old and my uncle Rick bought me a new camera. the photography on this page is solely mine.
View my complete profile

Another blog to check out my brother and I

  • The Brothers - Aidan & Callum